Spring Writing Bootcamp!!!



Over at the YA Buccaneers Spring Writing Bootcamp is in full swing!!! Click here to learn all the details and to join a team.

Spring Writing Bootcamp is all about meeting your writing goals and encouraging others on your team. So here are my Bootcamp Goals:

March
  • Finish my edits on ISIS and give it another complete read through
April
  • Send ISIS to CP's of Awesome
  • Shine up first chapter of LOVE AND OTHER CURIOSITIES and post an excerpt under my Current Projects tab on my blog (eeep!)
May
  • Pass 50K mark on LOVE AND OTHER CURIOSITIES (This is actually a March-May goal as it might take a while) :)

Are you doing Spring Writing Boot Camp? Link up, hook up and join us for some Writing Parties!!

It's easy:

1. Post your Spring Writing Bootcamp Goals on your blog
2. Add your blog link
3. Join a support team if you want and/or support others on twitter and social media. Check out the YA Buccaneers Post for more details and info on prizes, etc.!!




7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your writing goals for the boot camp. I'm going to be working on lots of revisions as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And good luck with your goals too! I'll be there on the trail handing out s'mores if you need them. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you have such specific goals for each month. I'm just not that focused. Writing Bootcamp? I'm all...sure....I'll be revising. Goals? Again, I'm.....uh, I need to revise. So...revising. :-)

    Maybe I should stop and take a minute to break down my revision. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! I've learned that I need to make rather specific goals, otherwise I have a goal list that looks like:
      1) Write Book

      And then I wonder why I'm not making progress. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hurray! Awesome goals, Kris! I'll be cheering you on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll be there on the trail cheering you on too! I'll be the one with the backpack full of tasty vegan treats. ;)

      Delete
  4. Good luck with all of your goals!! :) I'm excited to set mine today - I'm a little behind since I was traveling for work but I'm super excited for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete