If You Are Hoping to Blackmail Me in the Future, You're In Luck



There's something on the horizon that I am just dying to dish about...but I've been sworn to utmost secrecy, punishable by death.

This super secret project is the brain child of my amazing CP Erin L. Schneider and the wonderfully talented Bridgid Gallagher. Honestly, anything these awesome ladies cook up is going to be fabulous, you just know it.

And I am so, so, SO excited to be a part of it. But one thing I didn't anticipate was how much fun it would be and how funny the motley crew group they put together would be. Because honestly, I have laughed so hard in the last couple of weeks, I was in danger of choking. Seriously.

And get this, it launches July 1st! And there are PHOTOS!!! Which will provide exceptional blackmail material for Years to Come. If you don't laugh so hard you wet yourself when you see just what I am talking about, I will personally give you a cookie. I may even drive to your house and deliver the cookie in person. That's how confident I am that your ribs will hurt terribly and you will be clickedy clicking things into your "Blackmail Kris" folder. (And a few other blackmail folders as well)

I can't say anything more right now, because I am dangerously close to spilling the beans. 

All I can say is Stay Tuned....It will be Worth It!

p.s. Oh I can't help it, I just have to say this one tiny little thing. You are going to LOVE 





Note: This post script has been redacted to protect the innocent as part of the Secrecy for Writers Act by the Secret Society of [REDACTED].




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I wholeheartedly agree with the laugh so hard you wet yourself part, because I have witnessed this myself!
    I can't wait - and I'm SO glad you're a part of this amazing and crazy adventure!
    Until then...seven more days, 7!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I'm starting to get twitchy with wanting to tell everyone! *twitches* And I guess mentioning the potential blackmail opportunities struck a chord because my blog just topped 700 views! Which for me is unprecedented.

      Translation: THIS THING IS GONNA BE HUGE!!!

      Delete
  2. Bwahahahahaha! Oh, Kris, I looove this. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt. AGAIN. I blame you. :) I'm so glad that you're a part of the awesomeness. It wouldn't be nearly as awesome without you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thank you Bridgid!! And I'm glad I made you laugh...again. (You're laughing with me, right? With Me) :)

      And I am so happy to be part of your splendid, beautiful brain child. I had to describe you recently and I just went with A-MAZ-ING!!! (That's actually three words like that, I know.)

      Delete