Thank you.



Over the past week, I have received an abundance of emails, tweets, notes & cards. It has been an outpouring that I never expected and it has made me feel tremendously loved. Most of you have never met my dad. Most of you have never even met me (in person, that is). But I realized how much I rely on my online friends, my writing buddies, my ever-awesome CP's. In some ways, you know me better than my own family. (Which is weird I know)

It might take me a while to respond to everyone individually, and I know in the chaos of the last week, I will undoubtedly miss someone in there. But I wanted you all to know how much I appreciated your words and your support and your love. (And all the digital hugs)

And you can't tell, but I am hugging you all back.


Thank you.



* The fox photo is because my Dad brought home an orphaned fox once and bottle fed it. It used to follow him around.




4 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard about your Dad. Adding another hug and shoulder to the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs!! (Because you can't have too many, even of the digital sort.) I hope you're hanging in there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending more hugs, Kris. :) Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing but love for you my friend. Nothing but love.

    ReplyDelete